Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving your website’s position in a list of web search results (i.e., Google, Yahoo, Bing). Walker employs advanced SEO techniques to get your business as close to position #1 as possible. Studies of Internet search engine users show that most will click no further than the third page of search results. In fact, many users never go past the first page.
In addition to advancing your website to a prominent position on the search engine results pages (SERPs), Search Engine Optimization also provides the following benefits:
- Increase overall Internet visibility of your company
- Generate online and offline sales
- Generate leads to new users who will find (and buy) your products or services
- Convince search engine users to take the actions you desire, such as signing up for your newsletter, making a direct purchase from your site, registering for a seminar, etc.
- Contributes to branding and name recognition
If you aren’t already employing SEO techniques on your website and tracking the results, it’s time you start. Your competition is already ahead of you! Let us help bring your website out in front.